Wow, I am humbled and honoured! Thank you Sofia for nominating me for the Versatile Blogger Award. The idea for this blog was something that pursued me until I gave in, and it is now a creative outlet for a busy homeschooling mum! I hope and pray that our simple comings and goings, ups and downs and journey of faith lead you closer to the God who is Love!
The rules for accepting this award are:
- Thank the award giver(s) and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Pass this award along to 15 or 20 bloggers you read and admire
- Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award
So here goes…
Thank you so much Sofia for the nomination! Both your websites are an inspiration to me and I feel honoured to be able to share a little in your life. Blessings on you and your family!
Seven things about myself…
1. I love God with all my heart, soul, mind, body and strength… never perfectly but ever plodding on!
2. I love my husband and best friend of 8 years, whom I have known for half my life! He is a reminder to me daily of the love God has for me and the one who calls me on to holiness!
3. I love my children! They are my gifts, my blessings, my precious, precious treasures and I pray daily for the grace and strength, wisdom and humility to guide them to heaven!
4. I love nature! I love the sound of the wind whispering in the trees, the dance of willow branches on water, the glow of a setting sun, the warm enveloping sand…
5. I love art! I love drawing, painting, design, scrapbooking, print making, collage…. anything creative that lifts my soul!
6. I love music! Listening, singing, playing piano and guitar…. teaching my kids to interpret and feel
7. I love reading! C.S Lewis, Tolkien, Edward Rutherford, James A. Michener, Louis de Wohl, Jane Austin, Frances Hodgson Burnett etc….. saints lives, missionary adventures, church history…. childrens books…. THE BIBLE…. anything inspired and well written that fills my mind and thoughts with good things!
HOMESCHOOL BLOGS I NOMINATE (these blogs have touched me!) :
- Three sided wheel
- Joy on a shoestring
- Two chicks. Family
- Homeschool year
- Homeschooing helicopter Mama
- Reflections of a homeschool dad
- Tatum Tales
- Writing on the door posts
- Catholic Family vignettes
- Learning as we go
- Common Sense homeschooling
- Catholic Mom 5
- Generational motherhood
- Catholic Icing
CRAFTY BLOGS I NOMINATE (these inspire my creativity!) :
My thanks to you all for inspiring me in my journey! God bless!